SIG USA does NOT supply any of their rifles with Flash Suppressors that look like the Original SIG 550 / 551 / SIG SAN / SWISS SIG. Even if you could find an original flash suppressor it would be impossible to mount to the SIG USA rifle or pistol without major modification. This US Made Flash Suppressor is a perfect copy of the original Swiss design and will work with all US SIG 556 rifles and SIG 556 Pistols. This Muzzle Break WILL allow the use of a standard US / NATO style bayonet (M7, M9 or M11). This flash suppressor has an added 6th cut / slot (originals had 5 slots with lower section being filled to deflect flash). This way you do not need a peel washer to index the FS to the correct location. The peel washers always created a problem in terms of looking incorrect as well in that the original SIG 550/1 flash suppressors were machined in the barrel and thus not removable.
NOTE: As these have uniform flash cuts / venting slots 360 degrees around there is no need for a peel / crush washer.
SPECIFICATIONS / SPECIAL FEATURES:
- Weapons Grade Steel / Mil. Spec.
- Heat Treated to about Rockwell 34.
- Threaded 1/2 X 28 tpi. This will fit any AR15 in .223 as well.
- Crush / Peel Washer NOT required.
- Weapons Grade Steel / Mil. Spec. Parkerized to be a close match to SIG parts.
- Cost Effective: Highest Quality at the lowest price
- As close a copy of the original: We spared no expense to get these absolutely correct.
- Tolerance held is + / - 0.001 (less than the thickness of a piece of paper).
- WILL allow the use of a standard US / NATO style bayonet (M7, M9 or M11).